Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XMP option

Hello!

I have a B75 Pro3 motherboard with a CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 Corsair Vengeance RAM. I would like to open XMP but i can't find it in my BIOS. What should I do?

Re: XMP option

I just RTFM and it's under "DRAM Timing Configuration".
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

I read the manual 5 times but still can't find it

Comment

Assuming it is still an option on the Business class chipsets, and ASRock's online manual is yet true .....................

You have to select with the mouse "DRAM Timing Configuration" to get to the options. ??guessing/looks like?? BIOS > OC Tweaker > DRAM Timing Configuration : should show Load XMP Setting and DRAM Frequency

ftp://66.226.78.21/manual/B75%20Pro3.pdf Pg 47

Select the appropriate XMP setting, then simply Save and Exit. Nothing more needs done to set/select. Just the XMP Profile and the Save and Exit. Everything else memory/XMP related will be read and set upon saving and rebooting.

Though, knowing ASRock MB's, upon rebooting do double check the DRAM Voltage is correct.
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
        X