Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AsRock 990FX Extreme 3 - Gigabit lan issues

Hi,

I have a problem with my network controller on my mobo(I think this is the problem). I have a 990FX Extreme 3 mobo with the Broadcom BCM57781 PCIe Gigabit controller but I cannot go over ~280 Mbps. I tried updating the drivers but no luck. Did anyone get speeds over this value? I use a TP-Link Router WDR4300 and Cat 6 patch cord cables. I got higher speed on my laptop. Is there any solution to this or I need to buy a new lan card?

Re: AsRock 990FX Extreme 3 - Gigabit lan issues

Originally posted by cynk42 View Post
    Hi,

I have a problem with my network controller on my mobo(I think this is the problem). I have a 990FX Extreme 3 mobo with the Broadcom BCM57781 PCIe Gigabit controller but I cannot go over ~280 Mbps. I tried updating the drivers but no luck. Did anyone get speeds over this value? I use a TP-Link Router WDR4300 and Cat 6 patch cord cables. I got higher speed on my laptop. Is there any solution to this or I need to buy a new lan card?
    tell me the status of the LEDs...

sorry that the bios has not solved
    www.mdclab.it

Comment

The led is green, windows sees it as 1Gbps connection but the maximum speed is 180 Mbps( I have mistaken in the first post the speed... )

Comment

try replacing the cable CAT 6 with a CAT5a, many lan cards do not get along with the CAT6
        www.mdclab.it

Comment

Working...
        X