Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find change log for my latest bios update p1.70?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find change log for my latest bios update p1.70?

I just flashed my bios for the 1st time in my life, and it was the scariest thing I ever done on a computer, because it was all or nothing, type of deal with no room for mistakes...

But I wanted to see a full change log of everything that was fixed from P1.50 to my current version now, which is P1.70... My motherboard is Asrock 990fx Extreme3...

thankyou for your time...

Re: Where can I find change log for my latest bios update p1.70?

You and I both wish a full change log was available for BIOS updates. If they do exist, they aren't available to the public AFAIK.

The best BIOS change logs I've ever seen were those for mother boards made by Intel. They only contained a few sentences, but had more information that you could actually understand than any other mother board manufacture that I am aware of.

Apparently, we don't need to know anything more than, "Improve system stability.", a quote from the description of the beta BIOS for one of the most expensive new boards available (not an ASRock product.)

Frankly, we are probably better off not knowing about some of the things that were fixed, it would not inspire confidence...

Comment

Working...
    X