ASRock Rack C2550D4I BMC web interface dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock Rack C2550D4I BMC web interface dead

This board is using the 1.40 BIOS and was purchased in June this year. It boots and works fine, however the BMC web interface mysteriously died. All I get now on ports 80 and 443 is "connection refused". IPMI access through LAN or through the server OS still works as expected. So, my question is this: Is there some way to reset the BMC to factory defaults? There does not seem to be any way to do this from IPMI, unless there is an undocumented feature somewhere.

Re: ASRock Rack C2550D4I BMC web interface dead

Originally posted by ryuo View Post
    This board is using the 1.40 BIOS and was purchased in June this year. It boots and works fine, however the BMC web interface mysteriously died. All I get now on ports 80 and 443 is "connection refused". IPMI access through LAN or through the server OS still works as expected. So, my question is this: Is there some way to reset the BMC to factory defaults? There does not seem to be any way to do this from IPMI, unless there is an undocumented feature somewhere.
    ASRock Rack provides a BMC reset software utility. Please contact support at [email protected] with your serial number, so we can send you the program.

Comment

Originally posted by ASRockRack TSD - Bill View Post
      ASRock Rack provides a BMC reset software utility. Please contact support at [email protected] with your serial number, so we can send you the program.
      Did you mean to say that the email address is located at asrockamerica.com? asrockamercia.com does not show up in my DNS records.

Comment

Originally posted by ryuo View Post
        Did you mean to say that the email address is located at asrockamerica.com? asrockamercia.com does not show up in my DNS records.

My mistake, sorry. It's [email protected]

Comment

I have sent the requested information to the email support address. I await further feedback. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X