I'm having trouble with my new Comcast internet
    My system
    ASRock FM2A88X+ killer using P 1.90 BIOS
    AMD 7850k
    16gb corsair sport
    1tb WD HDD
    Hyper T4
    CX600M

On either ethernet or wireless theres something wrong with my internet I'm supposed to get 50mbps/10mbps on wireless I've tried switching adapters on ethernet cables, On my laptop I get the expected speeds as you can see here

my pc: ethernet my laptop: ethernet: same cable
    Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results http://www.speedtest.net/my-<wbr>result/3684010736

my pc wifi my laptop wifi[same network]
    Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results http://www.speedtest.net/my-<wbr>result/3684013024

I dont know whats wrong I've updated the BIOS,tried different cables, tried to diagnose but nothing works. Idk if I have to get another ethernet adapter or a new motherboard with a new wifi adapter or what anybody have any ideas

Re: ASRock FM2A88X+ killer internet/ethernet/wireless problems

What other makes and models of network hub, switch, or router are you using there?
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Then there's this compliments of Google Fu:

Z87 Mpower Max - Killer e2200 NIC speed problem.
      #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Hey

This may or may not work for you but it did for me, search for a program called amd live stream and disable it.

Best of luck

Comment

Working...
        X