Intel extreme tuning utility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel extreme tuning utility

Hi all, any of you used Intel extreme tuning utility? I've been messing around with it for few months, you supposed to be able to tune the memory if you have xmp profiles which my Kingston memory has, but nothing shows up in the interface, only system information within the program, I am using the xmp profile 1600 via bios
    any ideas?

Still can't upload images!
    Thanks
    Joe

Re: Intel extreme tuning utility

No images for you too, that seems to break every now and then in this forum, I couldn't upload any on 7/26/2014, and today too.

In the past, mother boards had to be compatible with IXTU in order for it to work correctly. I don't know if that is still true, I'm just glad that IXTU works as much as it does with my ASRock Z87 and Z97 boards.

Certain things aren't available in IXTU, like CPU Input Voltage (Haswell boards only), and I can't tune my memory in IXTU either. If there is a fix for this, I don't know.

Comment

Re: Intel extreme tuning utility

Thanks for reply, Yes I watched a few reviews on youtube regarding IXTU and see some people the memory config shows up, another thing I noticed was when benchmarking and uploading results it says my memory is running at 1333 and not 1600, I know it's running at 1600 because I use the xmp profile and just back the memory voltage off to 1.5v instead of the 1.6v on the xmp setting.
      all in all I quite like the IXTU suite.
      Have a great day ahead!
      Joe

Comment

Working...
      X