Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

I have been stuck for months!
    Whenever playing games my pc will glitch constantly then freeze and crash.
    I have tried new components testing them.
    new drivers firmware, bios.
    I added additional power to my motherboard and gpu via molex which seemed to eliviate the problem for a short while but to no avail.
    Anyone know what program i can use to test ALL components.?
    Does anyone have a srock e 11 x79??
    Specs:
    asrock e 11 x79
    titan b sli
    4960x
    corsair dom 64gb.
    Please help me with this issue!

Re: Help!!

OK so i ran ADIA64 and the test was halted due to "hardware failure detected"
    But i dont know which one??

Comment

What PSU are you using?

Any OC of your CPU?

Comment

Originally posted by parsec View Post
        What PSU are you using?

Any OC of your CPU?
        Default clock speeds on cpu)
        1500 enermax platimax psu

Comment

Originally posted by UltraPC View Post
          Default clock speeds on cpu)
          1500 enermax platimax psu
          just replaced my psu with a new one and am still getting the same problem.
          I was told by intel that the fault could lie with cpu or motherboard based on BSOD.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraPC View Post
            just replaced my psu with a new one and am still getting the same problem.
            I was told by intel that the fault could lie with cpu or motherboard based on BSOD.
            Have you tried just one graphics card?

Comment

What PC case are you using? What CPU cooler?

Have you monitored system temperatures while gaming or other usage?

When AIDA halted with that error, did the PC still function at that point?

So you've had a BSOD too? Any idea what code the BSOD was?

Comment

Memory related?

What specs are you running the CPU and memory at? See # 1 in my Sig.

What CPU? What's the specific model # of that 64GB kit of that Ballistic? Is it one 64GB kit, or 2x 32GB kits?

Timings and voltages on the memory? Or used XMP? Is the board/BIOS properly setting their timings _and_ voltage?
                #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
                ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
                  #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
                  ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
                  X