Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 939A 785GMH sata out?

Toss it and buy one that's working.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Are you saying that normal 2.5 drives run on 12v then.? If this is the case what is your advice on my issue
      Asrock 939A785GMH MB 3X 250 gig sata 2 drives in Raid 0 Backup sata 250 in removable rack. 4X1 gig ddr1 corsair , Radeon 4600 HD 1 gig
      Tagan 480 psu ,3 internal 3 inch case fans windows XP pro 32 bit.

Comment

I've now got it working , I hacked of the usb power lead. used an internal sata power. now got 4 sata2 drives in raid 0
        I removable sata caddy for back up and the e sata to a sata dvdr drive. I just need to figure out how to enable hybrid crossfire with XP
        Asrock 939A785GMH MB 3X 250 gig sata 2 drives in Raid 0 Backup sata 250 in removable rack. 4X1 gig ddr1 corsair , Radeon 4600 HD 1 gig
        Tagan 480 psu ,3 internal 3 inch case fans windows XP pro 32 bit.

Comment

Working...
        X