Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to combine AMD A8-3850 and Coolermaster GeminII M4 heatsink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to combine AMD A8-3850 and Coolermaster GeminII M4 heatsink?

Hello

In the hope of having a cooler, more quiet AMD A8-3850 CPU, I'd like to replace the stock heatsink + fan with a Coolermaster GeminII M4 heatsink on an ASRock A75M-ITX motherboard.

But I have little experience and can't figure how to put the two together.

Here's a picture of the parts I have:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	amd.new.heatsink.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	756297

Thanks for any help.

Re: How to combine AMD A8-3850 and Coolermaster GeminII M4 heatsink?

These should help.

GeminII M4 Manual - Cooler Master

Read the full review at: http://hitechlegion.com/reviews/cooling/heatsinks/19554The Cooler Master GeminII M4 answers the need for a high quality cooler capab...
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Thanks much. I should have searched for videos, since they made this much more obvious to newbies.

Comment

NP. Glad to have helped.
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
        X