ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance No POST Beep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance No POST Beep

I am building a computer, not my first time, and when I turn it on, all the fans turn on, but there is no POST Beep and it does not boot at all, monitor stays black as if computer was off. I checked to make sure the power supply was working and determined that it was most likely the Motherboard so I returned it and got a replacement. New motherboard had the exact same problem so I decided I would take it to my local computer shop and have them diagnose it. They told me that both the motherboard and the CPU were dead and really couldn't explain how that might happen. I replaced both the Motherboard and CPU and tried a 3rd time. The exact same problem occurred. I have tried multiple monitors because i was testing with an old one, and I have tested the power supply and it is working fine. Tried booting with bare essentials and still nothing. I do not know what could be causing this, I even brought another tech savvy friend over to watch/help me build the 3rd time so it is not user error. Does anybody have any clue what the problem could be or how I should fix it.

My parts list:

Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performace
    CPU: Intel i5-4690 Quad-Core
    RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

Re: ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance No POST Beep

If the fans are on, and no post beeps and power is going to the motherboard (any MB leds on??) Have you tried simply tapping F2 to enter the Bios. The same happened me with the rampage IV extreme. All I needed to do was tap F2 to enter the bios then saved default settings and restarted which then boots you to operating system or cdrom drive to install op system.

Comment

Working...
    X