Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asrock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer no post -bios corupted maybe!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer no post -bios corupted maybe!!!!

updat :My probleme is solved i did flash the bios with instant flash and it's working after 3 days of systeme not responding!!!! luck mybe
    hi ,well my first post her i hop that i can fin solution to my big probleme nighmar
    i recently assemblled a new pc with this parts
    motherboard:Asrock fatality fx990 killer
    cpu:Amd fx8320 black edition
    PSU :Thermaltake smart se 730w
    Memorie :GEIL DDR3 8GB KIT 4*2 POTENZA PC 1866 CL 9-10-9-28 retail

grafic card : GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 760-OC 2GB

COOLER MASTER HPER EVO
    this is my second build and i know how to assemble a pc
    any way pc booted normaly i installed windows 8 on westernd digital green 1TO everything ok and i was so hapy with my new pc i tested the stability of the systeme with Aida64 with no problem at all
    i powered the system off and i just installed a new

NZXT RIFLE BLADE 200MM SILENT BLUE LED

powered the systeme on and the bios is not responding screeen freezing i coundn't even enter the uefi menu her is what i did so far
    1-rest the cmos jumper no result
    2-removed the batery and wait for about 5 minut no result still the same pc boot and frezzzz in the first screen
    3-tested the instant flash with last bios unziped into a fat32 flashdrive pluged in the rear-panel not the front booted the systeme and a screen showed up loading a recovery of uefi it toook some time untill it reached 80% or mor and systeme rebooted and then i knew i was screwed up zip file from her and it's correct
    -now the pc is booting without post no image just 2 beeps

-i tested everything in another pc -powersuply-g-card-memori- woking normaly i think i my bios ship is corupted

-know i need your help to save my ass from this problem and I would be so grateful
    and sory for my poor english :)
    Last edited by passerby; 07-08-2014, 12:02 PM. Reason: My probleme is solved i did flash the bios with instant flash and it's working

Re: Asrock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer no post -bios corupted maybe!!!!

im ordering a new bios-chip from her Order - BIOS-CHIPS ASROCK FATAL1TY 990FX KILLER BIOS-Chips - Sale and Programming - BIOS Recovery - biosflash.com
    is it going to work??
    any one aproove that my probleme is the bios?

Comment

Working...
    X