Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z87e-itx DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe

hi,

I been setting random crashes lately, sometimes during shutdown of the computer. I ran whocrash and it gives the following errors. Hope someone can help me determine why this is occuring. Thx

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75BC0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x9F (0x4, 0x258, 0xFFFFFA800C76C040, 0xFFFFF80000B9C3D0)
    Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product:
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

This was probably caused by the following module: iusb3hub.sys (iusb3hub+0x142DC)
    Bugcheck code: 0x7E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF88005F592DC, 0xFFFFF8800378C7F8, 0xFFFFF8800378C050)
    Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iusb3hub.sys
    product: USB 3.0 Device Driver
    company: Intel Corporation
    description: Intel(R) USB 3.0 Hub Driver
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: iusb3hub.sys (Intel(R) USB 3.0 Hub Driver, Intel Corporation).

Re: z87e-itx DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe

More information needed, what version of Windows you're using. Next, are you using an additional USB card of some kind, or just the onboard Intel USB ports? Any USB hubs used to expand the ports you have?

Also, what if any USB devices are you using when this problem occurs?

Comment

Re: z87e-itx DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe

Originally posted by parsec View Post
      More information needed, what version of Windows you're using. Next, are you using an additional USB card of some kind, or just the onboard Intel USB ports? Any USB hubs used to expand the ports you have?

Also, what if any USB devices are you using when this problem occurs?
      i'm running windows professional. I have a usb3 hub attached (HooToo HT-UH005) nothing attached to hub.

Comment

Working...
      X