Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have problem with my motherboard ASRock B85M-ITX

Hi,

I have a problem with my Desktop PC. Couple days ago in evening time I used my PC for a little while and I turned it off than. Next day I tried to turn it on but there was no power to turn the PSU on. I thought my PSU is finished, so I decided to get a new PSU (Corsair RM Series RM 1000 '80+ Gold' 1000W Power Supply) 5 years warranty so I won't be worried. But when I installed it and put in all cable to there places, but still no power. But I have Keyboard with a light in below, even Desktop is not powered, The keyboard light shows. It means there is a power but not turning on. I am confused. I have i7 the 4th and new hard drive and 16gb ram and graphic card 2gb. I am not sure what I do now! I am really lost! please help me

I removed Graphic card and ram. I turn the power button, the fan was spinning for 2 sec and it stops. I also removed the CMOS and put it back and still same thing. Could it be the Motherboard faulty?
    Last edited by Ninjakiller1; 03-09-2014, 08:43 AM.

Re: I have problem with my motherboard ASRock B85M-ITX

How do I return back to Asrock to replace it for me

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjakiller1 View Post
      How do I return back to Asrock to replace it for me
      ASRock > Support Request Form
      #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

This information I got:

ASRock B85M-ITX

i5 4570S

G.Skill F3-1866C10Q-32GXL 16GB each is 8GB

Corsair RM Series RM 1000 '80+ Gold' 1000W Power Supply (CP-9020062-UK)

Windows xp

LGA 1150 Fan

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	754187
        Last edited by Ninjakiller1; 03-10-2014, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.3 KB
ID:	754188

Comment

?

Comment

In that gaggle of wires over your cpu cooler, none of them are stopping the cpu fan from spinning are they?
              #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
              ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

no, I removed everything, this is just picture that the cable close to fan but it was not before! when I put it them back I take far away from them

Comment

Is the CPU cooler still secured by those pins that go through and lock behind the MB? Isn't that the mounting used on this board/cooler? Sorry, I lean AMD.

What you describe is like the board isn't seeing rpm on the sense wire, _or_ , the cpu is overheating and shutting down. Hence my q's.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
                    Is the CPU cooler still secured by those pins that go through and lock behind the MB? Isn't that the mounting used on this board/cooler? Sorry, I lean AMD.

What you describe is like the board isn't seeing rpm on the sense wire, _or_ , the cpu is overheating and shutting down. Hence my q's.
                    When I press power button, the fan intact to motherboard spins for 2 and than stops, but nothing als. I spoke to Corsair who I bought the PSU, they instructed with guide. I have done all and nothing happening. They said that the motherboard is faulty. I done everything!

I also done Support Request Form for RMA and I got no reply for 2 days!

Comment

Working...
                    X