Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

step by step on what to do after you have built your computer/like bios and other steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: step by step on what to do after you have built your computer/like bios and other steps

At risk of throwing more fuel on the fire...

Originally posted by Bluismycat View Post
    Read from the beginning parsec. Your friend's first comment
    @moviemad1

Welcome to the forum.

Wait for parsec or - wardog - to reply, they are the ASRock experts.
    was basically don't listen to him he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Is that friendly?
    Interesting interpretation, his statement sounds like honesty to me. Your reaction to that is to beat him up? There's a term for that, bullying.

Then I asked him to explain what he was talking about and he says

Naw, telling you would be too easy.

Do a web search using: *windows 7 installation mbr problem* and you'll learn for yourself. In otherwords I am not demeaning myself to answer the likes of you! Search yourself idiot! Then the smart arse little smile-the exact reason I put one in!
    Is that friendly?
    I can't count how many time ProfJim has used those exact terms in a similar situation, with the same smilie. You happen to be the first person to react to it as you did. "I am not demeaning myself to answer the likes of you! Search yourself idiot!" Wow, IMO an extreme over-reaction. Sorry to say, you've read so much between the lines that is simply not there.

Have you never seen questions in a forum that could be answered with a 30 second Google search? I've answered so many questions in forums with a 30 second Google search. I do it because I learn things all the time. The point of pushing others to do so is to reveal the world of information at their fingertips.

It is easy to partially read or hear when you only want half the story. Read it all from the beginning.
    His words after I had replied the very first time were "wait for pasec or wardog" and yours "I was just defending my friend". Whether you want to admit it or not you have yourselves a "superior" little clique.

Everyone is welcome here? Then why do I feel unwelcome???
    So because you were apparently excluded from the group of experts, given your credentials of 17 posts in the forum, anyone who is a forum regular is part of a clique? I assume you don't feel welcome because your misinformation was corrected without apologies on my part? All you did is challenge a statement with nothing to back it up, or provide a method for others to confirm it.

Also, your earlier statement that "So now you have covered all bases." as if all the OP's questions were answered, certainly did not do so. But you declaring the end of any more need for assistance should have been honored without question?

Why do you feel unwelcome? You tell me. The clique I experienced in the past covered for one of the members by editing his posts to remove statements against me that were wrong and uncalled for. That did not happen here.

ProfJim has requested wardog's and my help many times in the past, and yes he is a moderator. You can accuse me of clique-like behavior (which I take exception to), and what do you want me to do, leave the forum because you declare "clique"?

Comment

Working...
    X