Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want 64GB RAM

Hi,

AMD's stated support for 64GB of RAM in their A88x motherboard chipsets is a great value proposition. All ASRock's A88x motherboard product pages say:

"To reach the maximum 64GB of system memory, memory modules with 16GB capacity or above are required. ASRock will update the memory support list on the official website once these memory modules are available on the market."

And their Memory Support Lists do not contain any 16gb modules, eg here

Has anyone succesfully installed 16gb modules in an ASRock motherboard? If so, which brand and model? These are a tempting price.

Many thanks,
    Stone Circle

Re: I want 64GB RAM

Those are a too tempting price. They're Registered sticks though.

A wee bit of commonsense would shock one back to reality when you look at the G.Skill Value Series 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz UnbufferedHERE:
    ** To reach the maximum 64GB of system memory, memory modules with 16GB capacity or above are required. ASRock will update the memory support list on the official website once these memory modules are available on the market.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
    X