Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z87 Fatal1ty Pro Dual Lan with same mac address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Z87 Fatal1ty Pro Dual Lan with same mac address?

Bummer.

Then again, hopefully you won't have this headache with the new one. Still, that sux.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

After that sad moment of loosing my 4870, I realized that sometimes it was giving me some unexpected behaviour, so I think it was a death by natural causes. I think that the other time I had to clear cmos was because of the video card too.

Emily sent to me the tool to change the mac address and it worked like a charm! To avoid sending back the mobo to only loose time and money, I will continue to give it a try.

I'd like to thank Wardog, Parsec and Emily for all your help!
      Asrock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional, i7 4770, G Skill Ares 32GB, ATI Radeon R9 290, WD Velociraptor 300GB, WD Black 500GB, 2 WD Green 2TB, 1 WD Green 1 TB, Antec Signature 850W, CoolerMaster CM 690 II Case, Fedora Linux / Windows (virtual machine with GPU pass-through)

Comment

Originally posted by guidugli View Post
        Emily sent to me the tool to change the mac address and it worked like a charm!
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
        X