Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a location for downloading a "Support CD"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a location for downloading a "Support CD"?

ASRock Z87 Extreme4 Socket LGA 1150

The physical CD that came with the MB is not available anymore. Seems odd that an ISO is not listed in the downloads.

-AvW

Re: Is there a location for downloading a "Support CD"?

Hello and welcome to TweakTown.

No. Download as needed from the website. Not to mention the CD, being dated, may contain older drivers.

I suppose you could contact ASRock and inquire of having a Suppport CD mailed:

ASRock USA Contacts

Support Phone: 1-909-590-8308
    Support Email: [email protected]
    Support Website: ASRock Support Request Form
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Thanks, I was looking more for "one-stop-shopping" than 20 different downloads--as well as 20 different installs.

Which is the main MB config program, I'm guessing it's "ASRock A-Tuning utility"?

Thanks
      -AvW

Comment

Originally posted by ARDAvonWOOLF View Post
        Which is the main MB config program, I'm guessing it's "ASRock A-Tuning utility"?
        Yeppers.
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
        X