ASRock Z75 Pro3 LGA 1155 Clock issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock Z75 Pro3 LGA 1155 Clock issue

my system clock keeps going back every hour to the wrong date and time. I looked in the BIOS and that clock and date are wrong.

Is this a CMOS battery issue? if so, where would i get a new battery from?

Re: ASRock Z75 Pro3 LGA 1155 Clock issue

I think you'll find the CMOS battery is most likely a (CR)2023 button cell battery.

They can be purchased just about anywhere. Lowe's, Home Depot and the like, BestBuy, Staples and the like, and at larger grocery stores too. Very common button cell.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Thanks. I was at the pharmacy and picked one up. Before the BIOS clock wasnt even running. The seconds were frozen. After i changed it, it was running again.

Comment

It's running as it should now?

Oh. Hello and Welcome to TweakTown.
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
        X