Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of ASRock motherboards compatible with "Intel Smart Response Technology" ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of ASRock motherboards compatible with "Intel Smart Response Technology" ???

Hello All

I am looking for such a list because I failed to install ISR on my P67 Extreme4 with i5-2500k.

Edit: ISR is the possibility to use a SSD as cache for hard disks.

Last edited by Col Hanzaplast; 12-06-2013, 09:24 AM.

Re: List of ASRock motherboards compatible with "Intel Smart Response Technology" ???

I seriously have my doubts a list is nor has ever been compiled.

Pick your chipset and MB, then look at the download page for IRST availability.

Current:
    ASRock > Motherboard Series

All MB's:
    ASRock > Motherboard Series
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Re: List of ASRock motherboards compatible with "Intel Smart Response Technology" ???

Originally posted by Col Hanzaplast View Post
      Hello All

I am looking for such a list because I failed to install ISR on my P67 Extreme4 with i5-2500k.

Edit: ISR is the possibility to use a SSD as cache for hard disks.
      ISR is a feature that depends on having a compatible Intel chipset and IRST software. Your board uses the Intel P67 chipset.

The first Intel chipset with the ISR feature is the Z68. The P67 chipset and boards do not have the ISR feature, sorry to say.

Desktop boards with these Intel chipsets support ISR: Z68, X79, H77, Q77, Z77, H87, Q87, and Z87. Boards with any of these chipsets in its name will support ISR.

So that explains why camels are so grumpy...

Comment

Working...
      X