X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get safe mode win7

Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit
    ASROCK FM2A85X EXTREME4
    I`m trying to get safe mode, F8 does not work for me.
    Is it possible to get safe mode direct when booting PC.
    In scenario that you can`t get Windows open

(boot cd, what opens pc in safe mode) is there such thing?

Re: how to get safe mode win7

Advanced startup options (including safe mode)
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

thanks but
      f8 does not work like i said

Comment

And you can not get into Windows either, right?

Some more explanation of just what you face there please. Like, a more through description of what is happening and or what you're seeing.
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

monitor: out of range

Comment

Originally posted by dorf View Post
            monitor: out of range
            I hope that's not your through explanation of just why it is or what led up to why you're now seeing this.

The "one question and one answer" method goes nowhere fast. I'm sorry to say at this pace it might be weeks before your problem is remedied.

Comment

"...why you're now seeing this..." i have three computers, i have time to try to solve this problem, maybe i cant find solution this year, but maybe next year.

Comment

Re: how to get safe mode win7 (SOLVED)

03.01.2014 my friend said that "change keyboard", just put usb-keyboard. F8 works.......... ou-jee

Comment

Working...
                X