Interesting - ASRock BitCoin Mining Specific MB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting - ASRock BitCoin Mining Specific MB's

Make a Fortune with ASRock's Latest Mining Machines: H81 Pro BTC & H61 Pro BTC
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Re: Interesting - ASRock BitCoin Mining Specific MB's

I read that the BitCoin mining pro's say this... thing is no longer worthwhile doing, and have to many people mining out there. Of course that might be simply to discourage others from starting their own "mining".

Comment

There's that. Too many people/farms. And I just read an article in Bloomberg Businessweek or Scientific American of soon to be released mining specific custom ASIC's designed and programmed to mine. We're talking boxes that'll run $12,000 ea. Yet each one has the mining capabilities of, I forget the exact number, 60,000 or 70,000 Intel cpus.

All I see these custom ASIC's doing is dropping the valuation of a BitCoin.

Then there's the guy who bought 5,000 of 'em for $27 total back when BitCoin first began. Forgot all about 'em until earlier this year and discovered their worth nearly $1,000,000 in today's valuation.
      #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

It was Businessweek.

Here's the online version:
        2014 Outlook: Bitcoin Mining Chips, a High-Tech Arms Race - Businessweek

Comment

I have no clue what they are all about, thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
          X