Looking For a VisionX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For a VisionX

Trying to find a US seller for a VisionX... I have a vision 3d, would like to buy another, but can't find any seller in the US. Anyone know of one?

Thanks,
    John

Re: Looking For a VisionX

I'm believing you'd like another 3D ..........

3D HTPC.com - ASRock Vision 3D HTPC Specifications

He, Erik, would most likely help you find a VisionX too, if asked.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

OOops, my bad.

That site only links to Amazon, which is out of stock.

Still, you might contact Erik and ask.
      #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Seems steep on price .....

Asrock VISIONX 321B Visionx 321b Core I5 3210m 8gb 2x 4gb Ddr3 750gb Hdd Usb3.0 Blu Ray Combo Avgbe Pc Barebone System Black With Mce Remote

Comment

Thanks for the replies, Aztek is a bit steep - but they are the only one I could find in the us!

Been looking, I want to setup a HTPC in my living room (the vision 3d is in my basement...) Been looking for something with the build quality and size of the Vision - I am surprised that they are hard to find.

Not sure who Erik is...

Thanks,
          John

Comment

Working...
          X