ASrock 970 extreme3 bios keyboard non responsive in bios screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASrock 970 extreme3 bios keyboard non responsive in bios screen

I have an ASrock 970 extreme3 first revision and I am using the AMD FX6100 processor and my keyboard won't respond so I can't get to the bios screen, it also will not load into windows. I've tried using different keyboards and ports I'm assuming I need to do a bios update but I don't know how to do it without being able to use the keyboard
    Last edited by sweetja713; 11-19-2013, 09:43 AM.

Re: ASrock 970 extreme3 bios keyboard non responsive in bios screen

Any suggestions? I've update my sigs to show the components since I realized just filling it out the profile doesn't give an easy way to look it up

Comment

Re: ASrock 970 extreme3 bios keyboard non responsive in bios screen

First up, the BIOS does not need upgraded as the CPU Support List shows the FX-6100 being supported by "All" BIOS revisions.

Only use the rear USB 2.0 ports with USB keyboards. Is it doing this with USB and PS/2 keyboards?
      #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
      X