Asrock X79 extreme4-M issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock X79 extreme4-M issue

Hey forum i need some help whit my Asrock X79 extreme4-M. My problem is that i cant get the board to start. This is what is happing, when i try yo start my pcer all the fans starts up for about a second then everthing stops. After a second this repeat it self. And for now i am lost so please help me out.
    Regards mikmak46

Re: Asrock X79 extreme4-M issue

New build?
    Does your board have any "codes"?

> After a second this repeat it self.

On its own?

Comment

Yes this is a new build, and what i mean whit (After a second this repeat it self.) is that it just do this again. I dont get any error codes, the dr bug button just blinks red.

Comment

Both 24 and 8-pin power connections made on the MB?

And it might help if you were to complete your system specs. Just the MB is listed, and we got that from your post title.
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
        X