Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock extreme 6 x79 debug on number 68

Hi guys,
    Yesterday I'm going to turn on my pc but I have no feedback from monitor.
    I thought depended on the video card i put off the first videocard but inserting the second one the problem persists.
    Opening the case, I realized that debugging is fixed on number 68, what does that mean?
    I searched online but could not find the specific error.
    thanks in advance

Re: Asrock extreme 6 x79 debug on number 68

The manual is the best place to look for these codes. Either online like I just did or within the paper manual included inside the motherboard box.

0x68 - PCI host bridge initialization
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
      The manual is the best place to look for these codes. Either online like I just did or within the paper manual included inside the motherboard box.

0x68 - PCI host bridge initialization
      So for solve the problem?

Comment

solved the problem debug 67
        Put off ram and video card :)

Comment

Now the motherboard support only dual channel mode and no more quad channel why? :(
          patriot black mamba 1600 mhz (32gb)

Comment

Originally posted by matteostrac View Post
            patriot black mamba 1600 mhz (32gb)
            And the 32GB memory kit p/n is ..............??

Please post two screen grabs from CPU-Z, one of the Memory tab and one of the SPD tab.

Also, check in the BIOS that it indeed set these sticks memory voltage correct, and that their timings are correct too.

As this is a mostly User to User support forum, so that we other Users here know what you have there system-wise, please go HERE, scroll down and fill in the "System Specs' and select Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
            #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
            ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

What slots are you placing these four sticks into? By the manual they should be in A1, B1, C1, and D1.

And unless told otherwise I will assume this is a single kit package p/n that consists of four matched 8GB sticks. ___ And NOT two kits that each kit package consisted of two 8GB sticks to get to 32GB.

Comment

Hello wardog, memories area of single kit and installed on the right slots a1 b1 c1 d1, right voltage and timings.
                As soon as I get home I make a screen

Comment

Resolved, I disassembled and reassembled several times the processor and than all work fine, also I removed the second graphics card but I dont think depended on it because removing both cards and turning on the pc the error continued to be reported. :)
                  thanks for your help

Comment

Hi guys the problem is back now?Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00479.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	753614

Comment

Working...
                    X