WEI crashes A10 5800K ASR FM2A85X Extreme 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WEI crashes A10 5800K ASR FM2A85X Extreme 6

QUOTE=- wardog -;451079]Well, I haven't read what you have posted here regarding burning through 4 MB's, 2 sets of ram, a cooler, and psu to end with one system that still functions improperly, but something somewhere is obviously slipping by.

Good luck.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I didn't post that but I'm old & sometimes forget & like drool in my beard.
    I'm pretty sure that WEI in itself is not worth much effort.
    I tried to install the latest version & I got an error message that my C++ version is newer & the install failed. What BS!
    Any enthusiast knows that there are 1tovers ot that installed.
    I tried to benchmark w/ Sandra, got tired of waiting, hit the sack & it crashed whilbattlingattleing the damn cat for real estate on the bed.

I'm stupidly wondering if I should dump outa some of the ASRock proprietary software like ultrafast USB & XBoost & AXTU & manually OC the beast.
    I'm a little outa myWA-LAth but WALA there's always the Net!

G'nite Wolfdog, ladies &.....well you know what I mean.

PS: How come you have 2 graphics cards in your server? HTPC?

Ya know this server keeps dumping me. Saving a response is a trial!

Comment

Originally posted by Mustash View Post
      I'm pretty sure I didn't post that but I'm old & sometimes forget & like drool in my beard.
      Visiting your friend Anejo again tonight I presume?

Originally posted by Mustash View Post
      PS: How come you have 2 graphics cards in your server? HTPC?
      I don't have two graphics cards in my server. What "two' are you referring to? Focus, don't let Anejo take control over your eyes muscle coordination.

There's the 4670 and that's that. Even then it's hardly actually used unless I need the console. A lowly PCI vid card would suffice. Otherwise 99.99% of the time I remote in.
      #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
        Visiting your friend Anejo again tonight I presume?

I don't have two graphics cards in my server. What "two' are you referring to? Focus, don't let Anejo take control over your eyes muscle coordination.

There's the 4670 and that's that. Even then it's hardly actually used unless I need the console. A lowly PCI vid card would suffice. Otherwise 99.99% of the time I remote in.
        Err... Musta been Anejo after all unless that confounded cat is messing with me again. It's almost like having sister in law living in the house. She thinks I'm part of her staff.

Comment

Working...
        X