Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASrock Vision x 321B won't power up

Hey,

I just got my Vision x 321B home and when i try starting it nothing happens whatsoever. I was just wondering if anyone came across this or if I'm just missing something obvious.

thanks

Re: ASrock Vision x 321B won't power up

Did you plug it in ?

Does the power button light up when you switch it on ?

Are you using DVI and did you set the monitor to DVI ?

Comment

Hey,

Yes I plugged it in, trying multiple sources, but nothing lit up and it made no sounds whatsoever, completely dead. I tried with a couple of monitors, both with DVI and HDMI, but nothing. Is it safe to assume that it's dead on delivery and should be shipped back? As far as I can see there's no power switch or anything like that except the obvious power button on the front.

Comment

Originally posted by tobbe888 View Post
        Hey,

Yes I plugged it in, trying multiple sources, but nothing lit up and it made no sounds whatsoever, completely dead. I tried with a couple of monitors, both with DVI and HDMI, but nothing. Is it safe to assume that it's dead on delivery and should be shipped back? As far as I can see there's no power switch or anything like that except the obvious power button on the front.
        Send ASRock an email, tell them the power button won't light, they should give you a RMA without asking a lot of questions, like are you sure the outlet has power.

Weird, they test them before shipping, very rare that it won't turn on.

OR- if you bought it from someone like Newegg, you might want to send it back to them, up to you.

Comment

Working...
        X