Question regarding safe mode - ASRock Z77 Extreme4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding safe mode - ASRock Z77 Extreme4

I have an Asrock z77 extreme4 mobo with a new rig I recently built, and I have no idea how to get into safe mode. There isn't an F8 function that lets me choose to boot through safe mode, and F11 only allows me to boot from my SSD/CD-ROM. Does anyone know how to get into safe mode on this board? Please need help ASAP.

Re: Question regarding safe mode - ASRock Z77 Extreme4

You must be using Windows 8? Can't tell as you don't say.

Safe Mode - Start Windows 8 in
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
      You must be using Windows 8? Can't tell as you don't say.

Safe Mode - Start Windows 8 in
      Sorry, forgot to mention it's windows 7. F8 doesnt work and theres no where I can see in the bootup menu that has a safe mode selection

Comment

Safe Mode - Windows 7 Forums
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Ty so much! Every time I googled safe mode, everyone just said hit F8. Again, thank u. Ur a legend.

Comment

Thanks for the kudos.

I'm glad to have helped.

Comment

Thanks for the kudos.

I'm glad to have helped.
              Boss status ^_^

Comment

Working...
              X