ASRock ConRoe1333-GLAN and Gigabyte GeForce GT 630

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock ConRoe1333-GLAN and Gigabyte GeForce GT 630

Gigabyte GeForce GT 630 video card not detected on the motherboard ASRock ConRoe1333-GLAN.
    Video card heats up, cooler running and the image is transferred to the screen, but the graphics card not detected anywhere, and the driver is not installed.

Contact the technical support ASRock 16th and wrote on the forum ASRock TSD Emily - all completely ignored.

I understand that the version of the BIOS outdated and would like to ask the following questions: whether to test this motherboard BIOS version and can come from a different BIOS of the motherboard (such ConRoe1333-D667 R3.0)?

Thank you in advance for your answers. I hope there are not ignored.

Re: ASRock ConRoe1333-GLAN and Gigabyte GeForce GT 630

^

Comment

So that us other Users here know what you have there system-wise, please go HERE, scroll down and fill in the "System Specs' and select Save Changes at the bottom of the page.

Generally it is not advised to flash a bios that does not belong to your specific motherboard.

Originally posted by steazy View Post
      Video card heats up, cooler running and the image is transferred to the screen, but the graphics card not detected anywhere, and the driver is not installed.
      So you're saying there that all is good until Windows starts? The card works while within the bios?
      #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
      ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
        So that us other Users here know what you have there system-wise, please go HERE, scroll down and fill in the "System Specs' and select Save Changes at the bottom of the page.

Generally it is not advised to flash a bios that does not belong to your specific motherboard.

So you're saying there that all is good until Windows starts? The card works while within the bios?
        Cable from the monitor connected directly to the video card. It works, but I like the video card and no driver is nowhere defined, even when the computer does not display information about the video card. I just do not understand how integrated graphics can work through 630gt ? And is there anyway this integrated graphics in the motherboard?

Comment

Otherwise we're left guessing. And that will get you nowhere.
          #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
          ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

I just do not understand how integrated graphics can work through 630gt ? And is there anyway this integrated graphics in the motherboard?
            The ConRoe1333-GLAN does not have integrated graphics. It relies on a discreet graphics card, your 630GT.

It reads like, as I'm not fluent in ! language, that the OS installed some whatever default driver.

Drivers for your 630GT can most likely be found on the the Support CD that was included in the box the card came in.

If you want the most current drivers for the card, go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers .

Comment

Otherwise we're left guessing. And that will get you nowhere.
              Done.

The driver of the 8500gt just for 630gt.
              I have the latest driver version 310.70.
              When trying to install the driver from the 630gt, the driver is not installed because it does not determine the video card.

Comment

You probably should have uninstalled the 8500GT and it's drivers before installing the GT 630 and it's drivers.

I might suggest, in Device Manager, uninstalling the card you have installed now and let the uninstall process also uninstall the related drivers. I don't know if Safe Mode is still the recommended way to do this but it wouldn't hurt to be in Safe Mode to uninstall both from.

Comment

And can I assume that your plan is to replace the 8500GT with the GT 630?

Comment

You probably should have uninstalled the 8500GT and it's drivers before installing the GT 630 and it's drivers.

I might suggest, in Device Manager, uninstalling the card you have installed now and let the uninstall process also uninstall the related drivers. I don't know if Safe Mode is still the recommended way to do this but it wouldn't hurt to be in Safe Mode to uninstall both from.
                    Did not help.
                    Currently connected card 630gt.
                    Everything works, the screen resolution is at maximum, but the card has not yet been seen in any program, either on the computer or in device manager.

Driver is not installed because it does not determine the video card.

Here is a screen error from Task Manager:

And can I assume that your plan is to replace the 8500GT with the GT 630?
                    Yes.

Comment

Error in Device Manager: Code 12: This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use

I cut off almost everything, leaving only the hard drive, video card, memory strip 1gb - useless.

I do not understand why the tech support ignores my problem ...

Comment

Error in Device Manager: Code 12: This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use

I cut off almost everything, leaving only the hard drive, video card, memory strip 1gb
                        What you did there, "cut off almost everything, leaving only the hard drive, video card, memory strip 1gb" , is not going to help you when you see that error code.

That error is stating the system as currently set up does not have enough free IRQ and or DMA addresses to also accommodate this 630 GT card.

You need to disable in the bios any onboard hw devices you are not using or need. Things like COM/Serial port, Parallel port, IDE and Floppy controller, Onboard audio(?), Onboard Lan(?), Infrared port, MIDI port, and anything else in the bios that takes/uses system resources.

Also, if you've populated the PCI and or PCI-e slots with additional add-in cards remember they too will consume valuable system resources.

And the screenshot you provided is inaccessible from my end resulting in an error when I try and view it. I notified the webmaster(?) using the link/form offered on the offending screen but have yet to see it fixed.

Comment

What you did there, "cut off almost everything, leaving only the hard drive, video card, memory strip 1gb" , is not going to help you when you see that error code.

That error is stating the system as currently set up does not have enough free IRQ and or DMA addresses to also accommodate this 630 GT card.

You need to disable in the bios any onboard hw devices you are not using or need. Things like COM/Serial port, Parallel port, IDE and Floppy controller, Onboard audio(?), Onboard Lan(?), Infrared port, MIDI port, and anything else in the bios that takes/uses system resources.

Also, if you've populated the PCI and or PCI-e slots with additional add-in cards remember they too will consume valuable system resources.

And the screenshot you provided is inaccessible from my end resulting in an error when I try and view it. I notified the webmaster(?) using the link/form offered on the offending screen but have yet to see it fixed.
                          Disable all that you have written and even more - all the same.

Comment

^

Comment

Quick question, do you have BOTH cards installed at the same time? or just one?

Comment

Working...
                              X