Asrock 970 extreme3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock 970 extreme3

Hey guys! I bought Asrock 970 extreme3 board and fx 8320 cpu... Like 2 days old. Well,all was good,bla,bla,bla,but,problem is,when I try to play any games,I can hear how fans start spinning faster,couse of heating,I believe and when they do,like after 15-20sec my network stops working....I believe it's becouse of heat...I have no idea...can anyone help me? Flashed bios to latest,re-installed windows. Dosen't makes any sence... Any help?

All best.

Re: Asrock 970 extreme3

Hey guys! I recently found out,that this mobo has really bad cooling...also same with cpu...and my vga even makes this all worse... I have no clue,what is with this mobo,but I don't recommend it. This is first time,when I have problems with mobo. After new year going to bring mobo and cpu back to store.

Comment

bump. Reseted CMOS and got my system stable. System is running Prime95 (Large FTP's) for about 8 hours now. So far,no problem. All is running on STOCK settings.
      CPU: FX 8320.(stock cooler - CoolerMaster).
      Case - InWin griffin (back 80mm fan,side 220mm).
      GPU - Radeon 7850. ( MSI TwinFroze II).
      Last edited by Kornivsky; 12-23-2012, 05:09 AM.

Comment

But is it still suffering from "really bad cooling" ?
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
          But is it still suffering from "really bad cooling" ?
          Well,my CPU on idle is often on 40C,mobo is 36-40C.

Comment

Working...
          X