Fan-tastic Tuning Issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan-tastic Tuning Issue?

I'm surprised that a forum search of fan-tastic doesn't come up with anything, but without finding any old posts, I'm going to go ahead and post.

I want to decrease the normal (low-end) fan speed of my CPU fan, so I ran Fan-tastic Tuning program. When I try to apply the lowered timings, it says that I need to test the fans first. I click the Test Fan button, and it says Testing Fans, please wait...........forever. I have let it run for a few hours, and nothing changes. I can click on other screens, but if I go back to the Tuning screen, it still has the same message. Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing a step somewhere?

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

Re: Fan-tastic Tuning Issue?

What is Fan-tastic? Never heard of it, Google turns up nothing but an RV fan vent system. Is that an old utility that ASR once provided?

Edit: OH there it is, that is a new one to me, and not on all ASR boards. I don't have this board, so someone that does will hopefully have some advice for you.
    Last edited by parsec; 12-08-2012, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Re: Fan-tastic Tuning Issue?

It's part of the Formula Drive Utility. It finally finished testing after about 3 hours, which seems ridiculous, but hey, it works now. I guess patience is a virtue...

Comment

Working...
      X