Bios Update help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bios Update help

I need some help updating my BIOS I've tried using the instant flash but it keeps saying cannot find anything. Not sure what else I can do besides going out and buying a USB drive.

I have the H61M/US3S motherboard.

Any help appreciated.

Re: Bios Update help

Specifics please. Like what/where is the BIOS file located that you wish to update to. Is where the file is located formatted as FAT32?

Also, are you absolutely positive you have the correct for your motherboard BIOS update file?

And probably most important is what is the need to update the BIOS.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Instant Flash works with a USB flash drive, the BIOS/UEFI file is put on the USB drive, then put in a USB port, start the utility in the UEFI, and a few clicks later, done.

And as wardog said, more information would help, like what board are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by parsec View Post
        , more information would help, like what board are you using?
        Originally posted by i3nd View Post
        I have the H61M/US3S motherboard.
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
        X