asrock A75M-ITX cannot make HDMI work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asrock A75M-ITX cannot make HDMI work

Hi well as you know i have a A75M-itx and i try every thing but i cannot make the HDMI work. Any advice?

This its the hardware i have:

CPU: AMD A4-3400 2.7GHz Dual-Core Processor
    Motherboard: ASRock A75M-ITX Mini ITX FM1 Motherboard
    Memory: A-Data Premier Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1333 Memory
    Storage: OCZ Agility 3 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
    Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced (Black) Mini ITX Tower Case
    Power Supply: OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply

Already update UIFI, install windows 8, Linux, Live MINT, change wire, conect only vga, only HDMI, bout, so for real i need help here to see what can i do to enable this HDMI.

Thank you for your time.

Re: asrock A75M-ITX cannot make HDMI work

So this is the onboard AMD video, out via HDMI, to what monitor?

Comment

Originally posted by parsec View Post
      So this is the onboard AMD video, out via HDMI, to what monitor?
      ViewSonic VX2253HM-led try also whit all the different conector of this monitor only work whit the VGA.

Comment

I try it whit my TV and taran its works. Witch i dont understand why it did not work whit my normal screen?

Comment

Does your monitor have an input selection switch? If I have more than one cable connected to my monitors, I must switch between them, even when connected to two PCs, and one is off. In other words, you must choose the HDMI input with the switch.

Comment

Originally posted by parsec View Post
            Does your monitor have an input selection switch? If I have more than one cable connected to my monitors, I must switch between them, even when connected to two PCs, and one is off. In other words, you must choose the HDMI input with the switch.

The Monitor well i give up whit it i just need it for a HTPC. Know when I conect it to a TV and it work fine but i dont have audio on it only video.
            On board there a Jumper that say AUDIO_HDMI i dont know if i need to set a jumper there?
            Last edited by eskwire; 12-12-2012, 09:58 PM. Reason: Add more info.

Comment

Working...
            X