Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock B75 Pro3 - BIOS question

Hi all!
    I'm going to buy Asrock B75 Pro3 and Intel Core i3 3220 processor. But i'm not sure, does BIOS will be support this model? I know that i3 3220 is supported from 1.40 BIOS ASRock > B75 Pro3 This BIOS was released in 05/2012, and my question is:
    Does the latest copies sold in Europe (Poland) have this version brand?

Best Regards.

Re: Asrock B75 Pro3 - BIOS question

So let me clear up what you are asking...
    You want to know if we know, if the retailers in your area carry in stock the motherboard you want with a particular bios version?
    I don't think even those retailers could even tell you that... This is an unreasonable question to ask.

Your processor appears in the "supported processors" list for that motherboard here. Also the BIOS update to current version is freely available for download here

Does that help?

Comment

Yes,i know that you can't know this. I asked the question wrong.

Whether new copies of the motherboard always have the first version of the BIOS deafult? or time to time produced copies have loaded the latest BIOS?

Does on the box the motherboard is the information which has BIOS version?
      Last edited by Kamil Pietrzak; 10-24-2012, 10:14 AM.

Comment

I don't remember it being on my z77 oc formula box. You could probably call your local dealer and ask if they can provide that information.

Comment

Working...
        X