Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with asrock x79 e4 ram slot B

HI all

i have asrock x79 extreme4 board with i7 3820 .. i have a very bad problem with my rams

ive got 2 kit of dual channel ripjaws x 1600 cl7 ( 4x2gb ) but i can only use 3 sticks of them .. becuase of one dimm slot calld ( DIMM_B1 )
    All of my sticks have been tested and no issue
    that
    when i put ram sticks like this . i've got error 67 an system dose not post

DIMM_D1..........DIMM_C1.......................CPU ......................DIMM_B1..................... ...DIMM_A1
    RAM SEATED... RAM SEATED............CPU.......................RAM SEATED................... RAM SEATED

but when i use like this system will worked fine ::

ram seated ..............ram sated...............cpu....................none... ...............ram seated

the interesting part is that when i use only one ram stick on each slots. the system dose not post if i put the stick on DIMM_B1 . But other slots will be ok

i have tried different bios from 1.60 to 2.10 but none of them help me.

please help me i want to use quad channel not tripple (

Re: problem with asrock x79 e4 ram slot B

Originally posted by amirsss View Post
    HI all

i have asrock x79 extreme4 board with i7 3820 .. i have a very bad problem with my rams

ive got 2 kit of dual channel ripjaws x 1600 cl7 ( 4x2gb ) but i can only use 3 sticks of them .. becuase of one dimm slot calld ( DIMM_B1 )
    All of my sticks have been tested and no issue
    that
    when i put ram sticks like this . i've got error 67 an system dose not post

DIMM_D1..........DIMM_C1.......................CPU ......................DIMM_B1..................... ...DIMM_A1
    RAM SEATED... RAM SEATED............CPU.......................RAM SEATED................... RAM SEATED

but when i use like this system will worked fine ::

ram seated ..............ram sated...............cpu....................none... ...............ram seated

the interesting part is that when i use only one ram stick on each slots. the system dose not post if i put the stick on DIMM_B1 . But other slots will be ok

i have tried different bios from 1.60 to 2.10 but none of them help me.

please help me i want to use quad channel not tripple (

any help ???????????

Comment

Working...
    X