Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal1ty Gen 3 Z68 Code 30

Hello everyone,

I encountered some problems with my board earlier tonight and am looking for some assistance. As you can see on title I am getting a code 30 from Dr debug which, from my understanding, typically refers to issues with memory. The only problem with this is that this is not a new build, it has been running stable for a year now and I only got this problem while trying to replace a SSD. More specifically, I hooked up the new drive which was recognized fine by my system. I then turned my system off and went to disconnect another of my drives so that I could copy data over to the new drive. This is when I got the code 30 error. As I mentioned I know that the ram and other components work fine together as they've been working for a year now and I find it quite strange that disconnecting a hard drive could cause so many problems. I should also point out that I've already tried reseating both the ram and the cpu (several times) to no avail. I'm really at my wit's end with this so any suggestions are appreciated!!

Re: Fatal1ty Gen 3 Z68 Code 30

pull the cmos battery , does it boot to windows ? , memtest the ram one stick at a time , I have the same board and it goes through codes but unless it halts on a code its ok

Comment

Working...
    X