Z77 Pro4 Onboard Realtek LAN Intermittently Disconnects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z77 Pro4 Onboard Realtek LAN Intermittently Disconnects

Hi guys, I just put together a build with the Z77 Pro4 and I'm having a lot of connection issues with the onboard Realtek Gigabit Ethernet controller. At random times, I would temporarily lose connection to my network for 10 - 20 seconds, then be reconnected. In the Network Connections panel, I see that the adapter would become "Disabled", then become re-enabled.

I can confirm that this is not an issue with my router, as I have bypassed the router to the same effect. The adapter also shouldn't become Disabled if it were a router side issue.

I'm currently using the latest Realtek 7058_05212012 driver package for Windows 7 64-bit. Does anyone have any ideas on a fix? Is this an issue that's been addressed in a firmware update?

Re: Z77 Pro4 Onboard Realtek LAN Intermittently Disconnects

Download 7.061. 0612 , inside folder go to win 7, then 64, now go to devise MGR and update the driver and browse to this folder.

You can also download the Ethernet diagnostic utility version 2.0.2.0

Don't know what version you have for chipset driver but 9.3.0.1021 is out and R2-70 for your HD Audio
    Last edited by odiebugs; 07-26-2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Re: Z77 Pro4 Onboard Realtek LAN Intermittently Disconnects

Thanks for the help, I exchanged the board for an Xtreme4 and everything works fine now. :)

Comment

Working...
      X