Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional - What RAM do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional - What RAM do you use?

Hello! This is my first post here on TweakTown. I am kinda desperate because I recently bought an ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional motherboard and I had some compatibility issues with the GEIL EVO Corsa 2133 CL11 RAM modules. What kind of RAM do you have on this or any similar motherboards? I'm asking for 1600 / 1866 + RAM, preferable 2133 to be more precise.

Re: ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional - What RAM do you use?

Memory is memory, but some brands don't play nice.

Before buying memory you should have checked the memory support list for your mobo, so you know what has been tried in your mobo.

ASRock > Products > Fatal1ty Z77 Professional

This link above is the list.

Comment

Originally posted by odiebugs View Post
      Memory is memory, but some brands don't play nice.

Before buying memory you should have checked the memory support list for your mobo, so you know what has been tried in your mobo.

ASRock > Products > Fatal1ty Z77 Professional

This link above is the list.
      Hello and thanks for the reply. Is this supposed to mean that no other memory kit will work properly on this motherboard other than those listed in the link? Can't I guy get lucky? :) I mean, is every one using memory from that list with this particular motherboard? That's all I want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by PiNkY1ro View Post
        Hello and thanks for the reply. Is this supposed to mean that no other memory kit will work properly on this motherboard other than those listed in the link? Can't I guy get lucky? :) I mean, is every one using memory from that list with this particular motherboard? That's all I want to know.
        My bad, but I figured an answer was better then waiting forever. Might take a while for people with this board to post what they run.

If you get tired of waiting, why not just check all the reviews (benching) of this board and see what memory they used.

Anand tech used this for their testing.

GSkill RipjawsZ 4x4 GB DDR3-2400 9-11-11 Kit
        GSkill TridentX 2x4 GB DDR3-2666 11-13-13 Kit

Comment

Working...
        X