ASRock Extreme 11 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock Extreme 11 Questions

I recently came across some information on ASRock Extreme 11. I am looking forward to this mother board but I am reading mixed posts that suggest that this product might be dropped and will never make it to the market.

I was wondering if ASRock could confirm. Any ballpark ETA for the US markets?

And I might be stretching it too far, but can we get a price range in the hundreds? Like 400s?

If this info has already been shared by a verifiable resource in the last 7 days, please point me to it.

Thanks.

Re: ASRock Extreme 11 Questions

Dear dgshtav,

X79 Extreme11 will be released.

If you would like to get the detail information, please kindly refer to below information to contact our US branch for help!
    ASRock America, Inc.
    13848 Magnolia Ave, Chino, CA91710
    U.S.A.
    Phone: +1-909-590-8308
    Fax: +1-909-590-1026

Thank you!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

Comment

Hello Emily,

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.

I called up the contact number you gave me but they couldn't give me any info on the release date, not even a tentative one. All I got was sales department will know (and not necessarily begin selling) in a couple of months.

I have been holding out for this motherboard for over a month now as initial reports suggested a late May/early June release. I needed the extra Sata Ports that this mother board offers.

From what I am reading/inferring from various posts and the launch pushouts, it looks like this product is not ready yet and could be a few more months at the least before it is available. I have had a bad experience with holding off purchases waiting for new product launches before and I don't want to experience the same all over again. I think I will just go with an Asus motherboard and will opt for an add-in card for a few extra sata ports.

Thanks again for your time with the post. I appreciate it.

Cheers..
      Last edited by dgshtav; 06-28-2012, 04:28 PM.

Comment

The Extreme 11 is up on there webpage here

Now I/we just need to know when it will be avalible! Just sold my EVGA X79 Classified to get this and need to know how long I will have to wait

Comment

Hello !

Since yesterday I'm a proud owner of the extreme11 board. I will try to share my mobo experiences with you guys as soon as I get my rig up and running.

The first thing for now i noticed is the memory modules compatibility. I bought 4x8GB 1600Mhz DDR3 modules from Patriot (here are the exact specs) - and unfortunately am unable to force the mobo to boot up in triple or quad channel configuration. Dr. Debug stops at code 60 - which is DXE Core is started (whatever this means). The XMP 1.3 profiles have been properly set up in the UEFI BIOS - but I'm not giving up as i just started playing with tis mobo. These memory modules are not listed on the Astock official Memory Support List.

Next - 8x OCZ SSD 120GB 2,5 Agility 3 525/500 MB/s SATA3 TRIM 50k IOPs drives with the use of the onboard LSI controler - we'll see if the over 3GB transfer is really attainable :)

Keep tuned in !

Comment

Working...
          X