Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3 bios 2.10 REVODRIVE3 no boot

Hello.

I upgraded to the latest 2.10 bios and everything whent fine. I shut down the system after bios update and loaded setup defaults. Saved and went to to to regular setup.

Setup RAID, AHCI, boot order just as before. I have two 1TB raid drives since before.... I set the OCZ Revodrive 3 120GB SSD to be the bootdrive BUT no.
    I will not boot from the Revo! The system is corrupt and I need to repair... etc etc. This doesnt work, tried repairing etc.

My guess then was then to turn off RAID mode and leave it on AHCI mode and voila, the Revo kicked in and loaded the system fine!... EXCEPT now my RAID drivers are missing...

PLEASE help me to figure this one out. I have disabled the new options with Intel Rapid Start whatever... or maybe its on. Dont use it so I dont know.

Windows will load fine in AHCI mode but the problem is how do I access my RAID drivers with Intel RST? If I try to load it now it crasches obviously...

Any help here would really be appreciated!!!

Thanks
    Marc

Re: Asrock Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3 bios 2.10 REVODRIVE3 no boot

NOONE CAN HELP ME?!??!
    C'MON!!

Is this really so complicated that noone out ot thousands of ppl can even give me an idea how to solve this?!

Maybe this is the wrong forum to ask for help then....

I guess I will have to make a temp install of win7 on another disk with raid enabled and move the files.

But then again I WANT to be able to USE raid in windows 7 with a Revo drive. But how?!

Yeah I know.... reinstall....

PLEASE ANYONE?!

Or is this a RevoDrive issue... !?

Thanks anyway.........

Reg. Marc

Comment

Ask yourself why did you flashed new UEFI if you didn't plan to swap fo an Ivy Bridge CPU.

And stop using CAPS.

Comment

Originally posted by radier View Post
        Ask yourself why did you flashed new UEFI if you didn't plan to swap fo an Ivy Bridge CPU.

And stop using CAPS.

Yeah I know.... gonna reflash with previous bios version.
        Hope that does the trick.

Marc

Comment

Friend,

Install Windows again. Download official image (UEFI enabled) here:

Comment

Working...
          X