Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z77 Pro3 not shuting down

hello,
    i have a Problem with my new components in my PC.
    I have just upgradet to a i3570k and a ASRock z77 Pro3 MB.
    Now my PC in not shuting down anymore. The case and the cpu fans are still running and the soundcard LED as well.
    I tried a lot of things to solve this problem and searched the Web and i cant find a solution.
    Here is what i have tried before.
    Diffrent power supply, diffrent RAM, diffrent BIOS, without soundcard, without HDD's,
    changed all the Settings in BIOS, tried diffrent settings. Changed all the Windows energy settings etc.
    If I Restart the System in Windows it acctually shuts off compeatly before it turnes on again.
    I am at a loss here. I hope someone can help me with this issue.
    Thanks in advance.
    My System is:

ASRock Z77Pro3
    Intel Core i5 3570K
    Fractal Define R3
    400W bequiet! Straight Power E8
    60GB Corsair Force GT Series
    Asus Xonar D2
    LiteOn Blu-ray Rom IHOS104-32
    and two HDD's
    Windows 7 64-bit SP1
    Last edited by hansmeyer; 05-20-2012, 11:31 AM. Reason: not complete

Re: Z77 Pro3 not shuting down

Have you tried different power & reset buttons? Disconnecting all power from the board & pulling the battery off of the motherboard for a minute, then reset the cmos by the switch? May be found at the end of the board towards the middle.ot-noneedtoreply: I am having the opposite problem with my ASRock Z75 Pro3 not powering up/on by the power button but will by a click of a keyboard key button, it might be a bad switch, i'll investigating it more soon.

Comment

Originally posted by PP2012 View Post
      Have you tried different power & reset buttons? Disconnecting all power from the board & pulling the battery off of the motherboard for a minute, then reset the cmos by the switch? May be found at the end of the board towards the middle.
      That acctually worked. Great
      I did not think of that before.
      I am verry glad for the fast help.
      Cheers.
      PS: I also noticed a change in the Intel Rapid-Storage-Technology. There my system HD is finally detected as one. Before it was not detecting it the right way.

Comment

That is great. My power switch turned out to be bad come to find out, replaced the standard replaceable switch, 10 min job with a glue gun.

Comment

Working...
        X