Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.10 z68 extreme3 gen3 windows will not load

Hi all i am new to this so please bare with me

OK here we go I got my system about 2 weeks ago and it has work great for me..I updated the bios(uefi) with my memory sick that I put the drive on as show on there webpage and updated to v 2.10 for p1.00 and rebooted after installation then it was loading fine till it gets to the part where it says windows and you see the windows logo the a blue screen flashes up and its last like 000.3 of a second I can make out allot of numbers on the blue screen but that's all. Then the computer gos back to the z68 start screen giving me the option to load uefi.....and then it runs windows repair system and does a quick scan and tells me that i need to unplug a USB device from my computer but i did that and it still does the same thing every time i boot..... i tried to install windows from disk to see if that would work no luck......All i really want to do is roll back to version p1.00 if i can but i cant find a download link for it.....

if you can help you a feking star!
    Last edited by marcozy; 05-17-2012, 03:55 PM.

Re: 2.10 z68 extreme3 gen3 windows will not load

Do you have XP? You need to set sata setting in bios as you had before -> AHCI or IDE

Comment

Working...
    X