Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help: uninstall ASrock or how to do a system restore/recovery with ASrock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help: uninstall ASrock or how to do a system restore/recovery with ASrock?

so I disabled all users on my pc (windows 7 64 bit) by accident. Now, I think I can fix this by ding a recovery so that it would be undone. The problem is that ASrock comes up on the start-up, so I can't just press F8 to do it with windows. That is why I have "2" questions: is it possible to recover my pc from an earlier time with ASrock? and if it isn't, how do I uninstall ASrock on the start-up?
    hope you help me soon, I only had this pc for 7 days, and I really need to use it for a project :'(
    thanks for your help in advance!

SOLVED:
    For future people having the same problem:
    You hae to pull out the cable that provides electricities, or just switch the power switch to off, wait 5 sec and put it back on. Normally the fast boot will be of. rapidly press F8
    (sometimes it is another one, search the internet witch one to press), if you did the same as me, disabling all user accounts, start it in safe mode and change the setting back.
    I am so happy I found this solution!
    Last edited by aarrnnoo; 05-17-2012, 10:46 AM.

Re: help: uninstall ASrock or how to do a system restore/recovery with ASrock?

FYI - You can also just put your windows disc in and go into repair mode and select system restore from there.

You can also run system restore from windows as well. search for System Restore from the start button.

-=Mark=-
    ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 i7 2600K 8GB (2 x 4GB) G.Skill 1333 CL9 MSI HD 7750 Corsair TX850 80Plus

GigaByte A75-UD4H AMD A*-3870K 8GB (2X4GB) G.Skill 1866 CL8 On-Chip 6550D Antec EA-450 80Plus Platinum

Comment

Working...
    X