Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: beta bios asrock p67 fatality mulpilier issue i5 2500k

Radier,
    Can you check if 4 slots are working fine ?
    Could you check if the fsb multiplier can go up to 50 ?

Comment

I have only 2 memory modules in my rig.
      My OC didn't changed which means that it is working like on previous UEFI.
      Generally speaking no issues to report.

Comment

RAdier, please move one memory to another slot and see if both are stil lrecognized,
        Could you do this for me please ?

Can extreme 4 board do sli as well ?
        If this isthe case, could you attach the vga board to another x16 pci express slot and check if this is fine ?

Comment

My cooler is to big so I can not use other slots (those closer to the socket)
          Extreme4 can do SLi and Crossfire but I don't think that UEFI did broke anything. No time to do this kind of test.

Comment

How can you assume nothing has been affected by the new bios if you are not testing the failure I get (one memory bank not working, one pci express slot not working).

It seems that you complains on every post when people have problems flashing the latest bios,
            but aside complaining and tell "that's all your fault, do not update the bios if the system is ok", nothing that can help others to solve the problem.
            Imagine now that with your latest bios the pci express slot 2 also does not work, or the other memory bank,
            wouldn't that help Asrock to sort this out ?

Have a nice day.

Comment

Xixou, keep us informed if you ever sort it out. Did emily send you that "special" bios?

Comment

Hey xixou. I fixed the problem I had on my mobo. Long story short, instant flash doesn't erase everything. Find your previous bios that's bundled with the american megatrends loader. The bios zip file should say "win" instead of "rom". Read my thread for more info and the way I found out. Goodluck.

Comment

Nice, where is your thread avi-k ?

Comment

Originally posted by Avi-K View Post
                    Xixou, keep us informed if you ever sort it out. Did emily send you that "special" bios?
                    on his way probably, this is not a special bios I guess, just the normal 2.00 (the real chip by the mail post, not a file to be reflashed).

Comment

Here's the thread I was telling you about http://forums.tweaktown.com/asrock/4...os-update.html
                      Nice.. New chip should work and save you a headache.

Comment

not working for my mobo unfortunately.
                        Good that Asrock is gonna ship one real bios rom.

Comment

Thank you Emily,
                          My mother board is back alive with the P2.00 bios send by the post,
                          Thank you !

Comment

Final UEFI 3.10: ASRock > Products > Motherboard > Fatal1ty P67 Professional > Download
                            Last edited by radier; 05-14-2012, 08:05 AM.

Comment

waw, 8 revisions in between, and they removed all previous bios versions !

Comment

They did that to prevent users from downgrading to older versions after flashing new UEFI with Ivy Bridge support.

Comment

Working...
                                X