Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock N68C-S UCC problem when installing windows

Hi there,

I'm really need some help to solve my problem .. i've bought used asrock N68C-S UCC from a friend ... i've tried installing win xp but it's restart after finish loading windows file before want to continue to next step .. i've tried to install win 7 but it's stuck after finish loading windows file .. i'm using AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition, OCZ Platinum DDR3 1333Mhz, WD 500Gb HDD, Asus EAH5570 1GB GDDR3, Seasonic 500W psu .. I don't really know what to do next .. the bios is 1.40 .. any idea what the problem is .. hope u guys can help me out here ... TQ

Re: Asrock N68C-S UCC problem when installing windows

hy,

at the moment i have the same motherboard so i can take a guess. If everything works fine until post it means that it's not
    hardware related. More than likely is from the BIOS. Try first clearing the BIOS from the pins on the motherboard then load bios defaults.
    Check to see what settings are listed for the hdd. I think your problems are from there. If you can put your hdd on a workable system and check it for errors and do a full format even better.

Comment

Working...
    X