• Show
Clear All

• supply problems maybe in Asrock H67

Hi, My situation is this:
    Asrock H67
    i5 2500k
    ddr3 2x2gb kingston
    gtx 275

Continously driver crash with my xfx gtx 275. I change the vga with an evga gtx 275 but the problem remains. So I change the psu (lian li 650w) with a Nexus 650w. The Evga gpu doesn't start (the screen reamains black). So I reinstall the old gpu and the screen start but the problems of crash remains also with new psu. I check the memory with memtest. No errors.
    For me is a problem of supply in motherboard. Is possible? I've checked all psu cable and they are connected properly. How can I fix it?
    Thanks.
    FB

Re: supply problems maybe in Asrock H67

Dear fbrbartoli,

Please follow the procedure to check your system.
    step1:
    Turn off the system power and unplug the power cord. Remove all PnP cards (Plug and Play) and cables including VGA, IDE, FDD, COM, USB, and external printer cable.
    Step2:
    Confirm CPU and DRAM is inserted properly
    Step3:
    Clear CMOS
    (Please refer to motherboard user manual for clearing CMOS)
    Step4:
    Plug the VGA card back to the system and also re-connect your monitor, mouse and keyboard.
    Step5:
    Turn on the power and make sure CPU, power supply and CPU fan is functioning.
    Step6:
    If the problem still cannot be solved, please only install the necessary device of system to try. (CPU, a stick memory)
    If you still cannot get dispaly, please change CPU, memory or VGA card for try.
    If not, please kindly contact your local dealer for assistance.

Thank you!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

Comment

Re: supply problems maybe in Asrock H67

Originally posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
      Dear fbrbartoli,

Please follow the procedure to check your system.
      step1:
      Turn off the system power and unplug the power cord. Remove all PnP cards (Plug and Play) and cables including VGA, IDE, FDD, COM, USB, and external printer cable.
      Step2:
      Confirm CPU and DRAM is inserted properly
      Step3:
      Clear CMOS
      (Please refer to motherboard user manual for clearing CMOS)
      Step4:
      Plug the VGA card back to the system and also re-connect your monitor, mouse and keyboard.
      Step5:
      Turn on the power and make sure CPU, power supply and CPU fan is functioning.
      Step6:
      If the problem still cannot be solved, please only install the necessary device of system to try. (CPU, a stick memory)
      If you still cannot get dispaly, please change CPU, memory or VGA card for try.
      If not, please kindly contact your local dealer for assistance.

Thank you!

Have a nice day
      ASRock TSD
      Emily
      Hi, I solved it! The voltage ram was auto setting to 1.65v instead of 1.50v (1333 to be specific at 1.5v). the problem disappeared when I set it to 1.5v (the maximum voltage specification for ram with sandybridge).
      Incredible ...

Comment

Working...
      X