Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASRock Fatal1ty Z68 Professional having trouble with sound drivers(No recording/low recording)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock Fatal1ty Z68 Professional having trouble with sound drivers(No recording/low recording)

Just hooked up my board yesterday, everything works great outside of the sound issues im having. On my old board when ever i would connect something to it, realtek would see it, and then ask me to select the audio output ex. Connect headset microphone It gives me a list Headphone Rear Speaker Mic Etc. With this version of the software connect it i get nothing. I have no clue how to connect my headset and 2.1 speakers so they work sanctimoniously like my old realtek software from my old motherboard. In addition when I plug my headset mic in the sound is very very low. I can barely year myself. Am i doing something wrong? edit Its set up for a front panel set up... Which i don't have, how do i get my speakers, and headphone/mic to work in the rear? Also i seem to be able to record now, but in order to hear anything i have to turn my microphone boost to +30.0db which is the highest. Tried my headset in my mac pro home pc , no issues with sound there. Please if anyone has an idea. :) ty so much. Here is what im seeing http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6389/83684576.jpg
    Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-19-2012, 04:27 PM.
Working...
X