Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIR-Problem on A75M-ITX

Re: CIR-Problem on A75M-ITX

I assume that when you pinned which wire from your Intel CIR to the applicable CIR header that you followed the wiring schema from your manual. Also that you connected your front USB header (where the USB dongle for the CIR Receiver gets plugged into) to the USB 6_7 header...The fact that it's intermittent in that it works sometimes, yet does not other times esp when the power cord to your rig is unplugged. Suggests that maybe your CMOS battery is on the edge and needs replacing ie: "BIOS forgets". Or you have one or more of the wires in the CIR header is just loose enough that any motion to your rig even something as simple as unplugging it disturbs the fragile connection. Double-Check that all of your wires to the CIR header are seated perhaps with a magnifying glass...
    Keep us in the loop on your findings

SaphireX

Comment

Re: CIR-Problem on A75M-ITX

Originally posted by SaphireX View Post
      I assume that when you pinned which wire from your Intel CIR to the applicable CIR header that you followed the wiring schema from your manual.
      The guy i bought the receiver from did the re-wiring, but as far as i have checked the pins are in the right order. I will double-check again.

Also that you connected your front USB header (where the USB dongle for the CIR Receiver gets plugged into) to the USB 6_7 header...The fact that it's intermittent in that it works sometimes, yet does not other times esp when the power cord to your rig is unplugged.
      The receiver is internal. Its conncted to the CIR-Port and one Pin is placed on USB6 for power. Here is a picture:

The fact that it's intermittent in that it works sometimes, yet does not other times esp when the power cord to your rig is unplugged. Suggests that maybe your CMOS battery is on the edge and needs replacing ie: "BIOS forgets".
      I will try that.

Or you have one or more of the wires in the CIR header is just loose enough that any motion to your rig even something as simple as unplugging it disturbs the fragile connection. Double-Check that all of your wires to the CIR header are seated perhaps with a magnifying glass...
      Last edited by Hadan; 02-06-2012, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X