Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asrock 970 Extreme 4 Very Bad Mic Noise Need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock 970 Extreme 4 Very Bad Mic Noise Need help.

Hi Everyone i have a asrock 970 extreme 4 and i do alot of recording for youtube but i seem to have very bad mic noise like a wooshing sound in the bacground i have a $80 proper Gaming headset ive also tried it in my laptop which is perfect the audio is crystal clear when talking and there is no wooshing noise when using throught the laptop. now the sound chip the asrock 970 E4 has is the Realtek ALC 892 ive tried diffrent drivers if i turn noise suppersion on in the realtek control panel the voice quality is appauling and the noise is still kinda there.

i really need help to fix this issue.

ive also muted all the other inputs and im running on Bios v 1.50

ive also reasearched abit and found out this MB doesnt have a noise filter built into it like the other mb's do.

Please Help

Chris

Re: Asrock 970 Extreme 4 Very Bad Mic Noise Need help.

ive disabled digital output cause i dont use it so i guess you could say ive tried that but still no diffrence its quite annoying cause im a commentor on youtube so having that wooshing sound coming from my mic is annoying.

Comment

Re: Asrock 970 Extreme 4 Very Bad Mic Noise Need help.

Registered to say that uninstalling the driver that came with the motherboard and reinstalling fixed that for me. It was quite random, to mention.

Nothing else worked.

Comment

Working...
      X