No announcement yet.

Asrock Fatality P67 Professional "1394 guid are invalid in both cmos and flash"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock Fatality P67 Professional "1394 guid are invalid in both cmos and flash"

When ı want to turn on my computer,"1394 GUID are invalid in both CMOS and Flash" message appears. If ı press f1 button, pc is turned on. Can you help me about this problem?

Re: Asrock Fatality P67 Professional "1394 guid are invalid in both cmos and flash"

Maybe check your motherboard to see if you plugged in a USB connector to the 1394 connector for your case front USB ports.

Maybe go in the BIOS and load defaults and see if that works.

-=Mark=-
    ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 i7 2600K 8GB (2 x 4GB) G.Skill 1333 CL9 MSI HD 7750 Corsair TX850 80Plus

GigaByte A75-UD4H AMD A*-3870K 8GB (2X4GB) G.Skill 1866 CL8 On-Chip 6550D Antec EA-450 80Plus Platinum

Comment

Re: Asrock Fatality P67 Professional "1394 guid are invalid in both cmos and flash"

I tried everything( bios update,load defaults, cmos jumper ) but still have this error. I think so Emily give somebody a program. Maybe it can resolve this.
      Originally posted by MarkJohnson View Post
      Maybe check your motherboard to see if you plugged in a USB connector to the 1394 connector for your case front USB ports.

Maybe go in the BIOS and load defaults and see if that works.

-=Mark=-

Comment

did you check to see if you plugged the front usb connector to the right port on the motherboard? It sounds like it is plugged into the 1392 instead of usb header.

either that. unplug all of the connectors on the motherboard except the fans and see if it goes away.

Good luck
        -=Mark=-
        ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 i7 2600K 8GB (2 x 4GB) G.Skill 1333 CL9 MSI HD 7750 Corsair TX850 80Plus

GigaByte A75-UD4H AMD A*-3870K 8GB (2X4GB) G.Skill 1866 CL8 On-Chip 6550D Antec EA-450 80Plus Platinum

Comment

Dear all,

Please kindly provide your e-mail for me via PM.

I will send a tool to you for re-writing 1394ID.

Thanks!

Have a nice day
          ASRock TSD
          Emily

Comment

Originally posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
            Dear all,

Thanks!

Have a nice day
            ASRock TSD
            Emily
            too have the SAME PROBLEM!PLEASE CAN YOU SEND ME The FILE For P67 PROFES FATALITY?

Thank you!!
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
              Dear all,

Thanks!

Have a nice day
              ASRock TSD
              Emily
              Hello Emily,

Did you can send this tool to my e-mail, cause I've the same problem.
              [email protected]

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X